Samstag, 7. September 2013

My first review by the english reading


April in Moscow (Penguin Joint Venture Readers)April in Moscow by Stephen Rabley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Now I'm learning english. It reachs with the at the call "Learn through reading or die". I have the collection of english books from the set of "Penguin Reader". I'm beginning with the level 0 (Graded Readers -> Easystarts with 200 headwords).

This was my first book in this set. I find it good. The book is good readable, I was no problems with this word lexicon.

I recommend it for any readers, there begin with the english books.

It's going on!..

See you later by my new reviews. Please no strong criticize my bad english style. I'm only learning it.

To book: small story wit the trip to Moscow.
"Moscow is calling...", The Bolshoi, The Kremlin.... cool
and nessarily in between times an unexpected meeting of a diligent dancer April Fox with an young man....

View all my reviews

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen