Montag, 9. September 2013

My polish status

Today I will tell you a little about my Polish preferences.
 
I have never studied the Polish language, but lived on the Belarusian-Polish border.

We were young then. I'm interested in music and worked as a disc jockey in one of the youth clubs. To attract new customers, we would like to always have the newest dance music. Then we had only one way to keep up with the times. Every night from Friday to Saturday we were sitting at the console of FM receiver. We listened to the music news from the polish RMF FM radio channel and recorded this on the tape. Finally, on Saturdays the latest dance hits were playing at our club.

Radio reports and commentaries of music journalist Bogdan Fabianski were always fun and we listened to him alive in spite of the foreign language. After these weekly training in listening to the radio we gradually came to understand the Polish language.


Many years have passed and I decided to make sure that I understand Polish, at least a little. It turned out that something is remembered.  I decided to work a little with the Polish, and now I will not want it to forget. I will concentrate on reading books, listening to audio books or watching movies.

My first audiobook:  Joanna Chmielewska:  (Nie)boszczyk mąż
My favourite series: Ojciec Mateusz


I have already started to move in this direction...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen