Sonntag, 1. September 2013

My Goals 2013

"... So that is our mission. There is nothing, literally nothing
more important than completing our mission. End of story!"
dialogue from the film "Sunshine"





My current Mission: 
- Certainly to get on the tetraglot club!

How do I learn the foreign languages: My current levels:
- Russian: Native language
- Belarussian: Secondary native language
- German: Advanced fluency
- Polish: Upper-intermediate
- English: Pre-intermediate
- Danish: Starter
- Italian: Starter

There are my main goals for 2013:

1) to keep my level in German and Polish
2) to impove my English
3) to begin to learn of Danish and Italian

This summer (by learning of the Polish) I was confronted with the difficulties where ​​I started to lose the current levels by other languages. I came to the conclusion that it's necessary to promote several languages ​​at the same time.

I took as a basis the challenge strategies Takedo and 6WC.
I adjusted the Takedo calculation method of Takedo to meet my requirements, It can quantify the progress level and degree of goal achievement. Now I will consider generally three languages (German, Polish, English) and try to begin with Danish and Italian.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen