Sonntag, 1. September 2013

My Rules "Learn It Or Die", allowed Mediums and Point Values

"When I started counting my blessings, 
my whole life turned around."
from Nelson, Willie; Pipkin, Turk (2006). 
The Tao of Willie: A Guide to the Happiness in Your Heart




I will use a specific algorythm where can calculate my progress.

I may use various types of media. I took the basis values from the Tadoku reading challenge strategy.
Each medium and learning method has different points (points = Tadoku pages) per page value associated with it. The following list shows the viable mediums with its twitter tags, small description and equal point values (abbr.: ppp -
points per page, ppl - points per lyrics, ppm - points per minute).

#readbook : reading of a book: 1 ppp
#readarticle : reading of an article or the news in internet, magazines or newspapers: 1 ppp (for ca. 1500 symbols)
#writeessay : writing of the text, essay, letter etc.: 1 ppp (for ca. 400 symbols)
#listenreadlyric : listen a song and reading of the lyric: 1 ppl (point per lyrics for whole song)

#talkspeaker : talking with native speaker with language exchange: 0,3 ppm (points per minute)
#listenaudio : listening of audiobooks, podcasts, broadcasts: 0,2 ppm
#watchvideo : watching a tv program, video or film: 0,1 ppm
#learnanki : training of the words and phrases with anki srs: 0,05 ppm
#learntextbook : learning a language with the textbook (all tasks): 0,05 ppm


The sum of these points shows my complete progress by the learning.

My goal is: to reach 600 points! 

The language tags:
#de - German
#dk - Danish
#en - English
#it - Italian
#pl - Polish

Also, forward to the exciting contest and to the arriving goal!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen